Dust off Grandma’s recipe box!
Do you make the flakiest, most tender pie crust?
Does your berry pie taste like a summer’s day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then bust out your rolling pin and enter our Jazz Age on the Delaware Pie Contest!
Here are the rules:
- You must be an attendee of Jazz Age on the Delaware to enter.
- All pies must be made from scratch.
- Entries will be accepted on the day of the event.
- You may register as many times as you’d like, but each pie can only be submitted into one category.
- A list of ingredients must be submitted with your entry, but measurements are not required. We just want to know what we’re getting into.
- Pies must be dropped off by 12:00 pm at the front porch of the Mansion. Judging will begin at 1:00 pm. The crowd will get a taste at 3:00 PM! Announcements of winners at 2:50 PM.
- Pies should not need heat or refrigeration.
- Pies should be delivered in disposable pie tins.
- All pies will be fully served and eaten.
This year, there will be three categories: sweet, savory, and most original. We’ll announce a winner in each category, plus an award for crowd favorite for the prettiest pie!