Become a food vendor at Jazz Age on the Delaware!
We plan to have the best food and drinks in the Greater Philadelphia area!
Sign up to become a food vendor by using the secure form below.
For more information, please contact Erica Freeman at email@example.com
Food Vendor Sign Up Form
Food Vendor Qualifications
- Food Vendors must commit to being at the event on Saturday, July 29 from 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM, and commit to the rain date of Sunday, July 30. There is not a circumstance when vendors will be required to be on-site each day.
- Food trucks and vendors using heating elements will be required to have a working fire extinguisher at the event.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell alcoholic beverages.
- Vendors must provide one day event insurance, with a $1 million per occurrence limit, naming Glen Foerd Conservation Corporation and the City of Philadelphia as additional insured.
- Glen Foerd on the Delaware is a Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Property, and as such food vendors are required to comply with the City of Philadelphia’s licensing process, including having a current Food Establishment Non-Permanent License and in the case of food trucks, a current state Motor Vehicle Vendor License.
- The vendor fee of $150 is fully refundable upon arrival, in cash, on the day of the event.
- Vendors requiring electrical service during the event must submit their electrical requirements below. All electrical cables and connections in pedestrian areas must be covered and protected securely by the vendor as to maintain site safety. Additional non-refundable fees may apply to trucks that are not self-contained and require electric.
- Food vendors are responsible for keeping their site clean and leaving their site clean. No cardboard boxes may be placed in the trash barrels on site. All areas will be inspected following the event and the vendor footprint must be returned to its original condition.
- Food vendors who aren’t using food trucks are responsible for supplying their own display items. No tables will be provided. Tents are strongly encouraged, and white tents are preferred. Professional tent weights (approximately 40lbs per tent leg) are mandatory. Full length tablecloths (to cover any items stored beneath tables) and business signs or banners are required. Displays are expected to be neat, professional and thoughtfully put together.